Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine are both an integral part of Chinese Medicine Practice, which may help patients to manage a range of symptoms including Pain, Stress and Fatigue.
Chinese Medicine is generally considered to be safe but occasionally (as with all health treatments) may be associated with possible adverse reactions in individual cases.
Chinese Medicine treatment may be able to assist with:
- Management of Pain, Stress and Fatigue related to some Autoimmune Disorders, in consultation with other treating Health Practitioners
- Management of Pain, Fatigue and Nausea related to many Chronic Diseases
- Management of Vomiting or Nausea arising from Chemotherapy
- Pain Relief and Management
- Chronic Pain related to Depression by managing the underlying Chronic Pain.
- Pregnancy related Musculoskeletal Pains
- Nausea and Vomiting
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a complete medical system that has been used for over 23 centuries in the treating and preventing of illness. All treatments within TCM are designed to bring the Yin and Yang into harmony within the body by regulating the flow of Qi in the body. Treatments that are used in TCM include Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Diet, Exercise, Massage, Tai Chi, and Qi Gong.